Tuesday, December 13, 2011

|B o s s L a d y.




|B o s s L a d y.

     
   

Aren't yawl ready for Christmas break? I know I am lol.. But I am making this post Cause... I LOOOOOVE ME SUM SIR4110! Even though he changed his name to Jevoir recently... i still love his unique sense of high fashion style. The selections he creates are very High class combination of Paris meets London Look. I've been trying to make a fit of (me) rocking sum of his products for a whiiile! But haven't found the time to. But I knew I haaad to show you more of him. I just can't get enough! :D This Color Block outfit is zoo hoot! The blue & dark red duo are a hit, with the laced boots underneath, and topped off With a fashionable brown purse. Can someone say Christmas whilst? lol

Follow, Subscribe + Comment

2 comments:

Total Pageviews