Saturday, December 10, 2011

"Ooo Who's That??" Of The Day... (ft.One & Only Prittikitti!)


   

|PrettiKitti|

Yes I know some Of you Saw this title and was like "O em' Gee I hate you Sheza! =.= ...you got Prittikitti?!" Lol well I am saying the same thing to myself lmao..cause This Lady Here Is amazing! I am so very honored to think that should would even agree to being here on my blog.. So I thank you sweetie sooo very much! This lady's style Is Legendary!! Along with other developers like Diiva, Exoticmuch, or Unifi3d... she has been apart of this IMVU Fashion network for a veery long time. And she has done excellent and phenomenal work ethic at it.. so I Hadd to gett herr! lol I want to thank PrettiKitti for editing the pics.. also taking time out of her busy schedule to gather her models to make this especially for blushchic! (Eventhough i was a lil excited ..buggin her -.- she was soo sweet still lol) This is Sooo exclusive... Trust me when I say you won't be disappointed! And Special Thanks to Kitti's models (One of them well known on my blog..MsCentriq.. I c u! :P)..Love them Had a great time with all of you! Keep up the amazing work Kitti.. and Stick around BlushChic Readers For our Exclusive interview..and once again you will not be disappointed! Oo and Don't for get to check out her newest products..they are soo hot!

 So Unfortunately when I sat down with Kitti...I forgot to take snaps -.- So enjoy these pics which she edited :) ...



           

          

Shezahdi : So first ques
Shezahdi : Where do you get your inspiration of choosing your new styles of clothing?
 PrettiKitti: I am very much in love with color blocking, blending color can be beautiful because you get to appreciate it more when on the right items. Hello Kitty is a big part of my collection in real life and i always loved the cute youthful feel whenever i see her. can't deny sex appeal so yes i ripped up some shorts and called it day haha
Shezahdi: What Inspires you the most to continue to create after all escrow rules and dev thefts going on?
 PrettiKitti: Escrow will be there no matter what, stopping myself from making rightful profit is ridiculous, i believe we do profit from credit pending if not all of us, some do, its a test to our patience, and that i have plenty of. we signed an agreement to get slapped by IMVU whenever they felt like slapping so I'll take the slaps haha. developing is a passion for me.... i love art, and its a great way to express creativity... theft is a degrading way to show people how low they'd stoop for some kind of attention... i will never agree to theft but i won't stop because a couple of idiots went on theft rage.
 Shezahdi: ii..I agree -standing ovation-

Shezahdi: How long have you been creating, what inspired you to start creating?
 PrettiKitti: back in 07 i began developing, was a pretty lazy lazy slowww lazy process for me, and learning new things was sooo hard especially without help from anyone... i believe the determination to better myself in photoshop was my inspiration, to show people that even without help, i can learn what they learned... not show people.. but really for myself

Shezahdi: Can you remember the first product you ever made? What was it? …and did it sell?
PrettiKitti: it was soooo bad i have it saved in my outfits right now LMAO
Shezahdi: lmao.. what was it?
PrettiKitti: let me find haha
Shezahdi: its good for the first time though
PrettiKitti: it should be a example to upcoming developers...we ALL start somewhere
Shezahdi : rright lol very cute
 PrettiKitti: its so bad haha ...don't lie haha
Shezahdi: ok i lied...lol

 Shezahdi: So your new line is gorgeous…Could you give us an insight of the line, tell us a about it…
PrettiKitti: i wanted something cute and edgy, but at the same time use softer color, sexy girl in school who's popular by demand, and only hangs with the fresh girls... I'm very harajuku with my clothing so i wanted a Japanese feel to the items as well... American tradition meets harajuku

Shezahdi: mmk so lasst ques
Shezahdi: Last question…How many times a week would you say a person may come up to you and say I like your products? lol and..you know they have..
PrettiKitti: haha...yes I get so many wonderful messages from people giving me compliments and it keeps me motivated to make more, how many times I'd say every day i log in and that to me is so amazing
shezahdi: ii aww
PrettiKiiti: i feel so bad sometimes haha... because peer review messages ;block people messages for week and i get late haha
Shezahdi: well you are very inspiring to alot i must say
Shezahdi : Keep inspiring I mean you really have to me.. i can't remember how many times I've said ugh that kitti.. lol your so inspiring ..Don't stop being motivated.. I've enjoyed this interview sooo muuuchh. and i wish you greeat success and much more hun



Subscribe + Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews