Thursday, December 22, 2011

|T e a m BlushChic.

ATTENTION ALL BLUSHCHIC READERS!!!!
I present to you....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
|T e a m BlushChic!


Soo Some of you may know the news already (Which is why i haven't been posting =/)... that I will no longer have access to imvu at the moment till next month =.= Sigh i know.. i know.. So this meaans on a good note... I STARTED A TEAM ...YAY :D! They will Be replacing me and giving you Diverse Styles on their own.. This is something that has NEVER been done before with imvu blogs .. well so I've seen lol..as far as replacements go..But yea they will be the new models! Every Model has their own day and each of them will give u a different style Weekly! So Let me Introduce you guys to the squad...


Tracy (MsCentriq) Monday - BM, Rep
"My style is dope ish and impecable swag"
****

Izy (SHEZSavage) Tuesday - Zb,Mx,BM
"I dress to my mood ;; RAW. beauty [watched and observed - is 99.9% attitude]"-Izy
****
Jayne (XxOmgitsJaynexX) Wednesday - Pf, BM
"Im gonna bring... a daring and bold mix of diverse styles reigning from all the great fashion districts"
****
CeeCee (CityFamous) Thursday -BM
 "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
- Thomas Jefferson
****
Jane (Actualise) Friday- Rep
"I will bring Simple + Sweet... Such as life"
****
Sanaa (iSoGorgeouss) Saturday -BM
 "I will bring a style that's simple but fly..." -Sanaa
****
Tiny (BrutalFall) Sunday- Rep
"Bold + Fierce + Everlasting Style From Various Trends Combined Into One = What To Expect Out Of." - Tiny

Weerrk it Ladies.. and that's our T e a m!
Hope you all stay tuned to get a piece Of each models style! :)

Follow, Subscribe + Comment
P.S. We thank BrutalFall for this Epic beauty of a picture she edited for us.. ty hun :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews