Tuesday, December 6, 2011

|G e e k Chic.


                                        
|G e e k Chic.

         
    

Feeling geeky today..Thought I'd do something I haven't done before on here.. I found this beautiful dress from Hiphaus...even though he doesn't make much for females I Found this dress to be pretty flyy... lol I pared that with fierce brown boots from CarlySharp and added some of his nerdy glasses *Hiphaus..Then a fierce peace sign necklace from Peng to add some flair. AND THE SOCKS ARE A DUO! lol I love it the make a great pare... and this make-up is cute right? Just found it! What you guys think?? Nice?



Subscribe + Comment
P.S for those who do not know.. Please *Follow me (by clicking Join this site..on the side) before you subscribe because you will not show up as a follower if you only subscribe. :D TY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews