Wednesday, November 23, 2011

|5|Stylish Trends (Ft. Two NEW! Special Diiva Looks!)



| 1st | Diiva Look

"D'blodSweater|Dawn" "HWS?STCKINGS|Grape'BM" "LeopardUggs" & "ChainesBamboo|RineStne" earrings all by Diiva, and "Draya|B" also by Barbee.

Today My theme is Definitely Diiva... and let me tell you her new products are fierce! 
This fit is fresh from the racks! Hot Green sweater with purple shorts n stockings.. Definitely Hott! The earrings areee SOO sexy I can't even tell you how much I love colors..and color play these Rhine stoned earrings are Perfect! Shop Diiva!


| 2nd | Diiva Look

"ConversePltfrm|Blk", "ScaredRebel|Plaid'2", "LatchDenim|DrkBlu'Rep" & "RoyalHoops|Qbee" all from Diiva, and "Camryn|B. makeup also from Diiva but provided under Barbee

Once again my entire fit is provided by Diiva... So Please ladies n gents goo check her new products out...Must I really need to say further? Look at the plaided blue flannel shirt It is definitely a hot force look, I love the color there are other colors as well.. and the Pants on this fit are amazing, they are so unique Haven't seen any like it... Fiercely Chic!






"Bustier" and add on animal print jacket both from LuvableMeMe, "Ripped Tiger 2" from Wise, "Yo MAMA shoes" by Reb3llion, "Beam me Up Earrings" by PsychoticValentine, and "Liz|B" Makeup provided by Barbee.



"Ready for my date?" Pink pup top by Loudinq, Stripped pants provided by PrettiKitti, "Daredevil" Studded boots from MissC, All Spiked wrist band found in Sinderella, "Zebra Plugs" by Ravenistica, and "Dior Model Jovana" Makeup by Amire.




"Cardi-floral" from Psicodelic, "|Crow| shorts" by marymara, "White Tank top" provided by Feli, "Blk Heels & LaceSock" from wiiing, "Onyx ring" by ShahlaAhsan, "Cameos drop earrings" by iDeviousFreshi, and "Camella" Makeup provided by thegangstamuffin.


Subscribe + Comment
You to could be featured on my blog! To Contact me hit me up at Shezahdi@IMVU or email me at blushinglychic@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews