Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"Ooo Who's That??" Of The Day...CityFamous




|City Famous|
I sat down with this lovely Nista here, whom I adore. her style is phenomenal and very very unique. Every time I've laid eyes on this woman she always delivered style. Not only is she a wonderful model...she works as an assistant in a Fashion group called Fashion House, and does well at it.  I want to thank City For her time to shine on my blog. Follow her at CityFamous@IMVU...Here's a 
lil insight of our Convo...




Shezahdi: First ques

Shezahdi: So what got you Into Imvu Fashion?

CityFamous: What got me into Imvu Fashion was how unique you can grab different things and play around with your outfits also you can be weird with it. and im my book being weird is unique.
CityFamous: different as well.

Shezahdi : Ok lovely..So what kind of Fashion Flaws did you overcome as "noob" that you could give a newly fashion imvu member advice not to do?

CityFamous: Well first and and foremost please do not wear none of those old way OLD 2001 products. just be more up to date and try to work it diva. also dont wear cheap...textured looking products...because thats a big no no.

Shezahdi : lol..great answer

CityFamous: most of these noobs walk around wearing like...old products which downgrades them... thats where u wanna avoid things.

Shezahdi : So If you were to choose your best kind of style on imvu.. wether it is vintage.. or street look..etc. what style do you say you rock the most?

CityFamous: Oh man, i can definitely Rock and work the hell out of Edgy | Fierce looks.
CityFamous: because i mean.. thats just me. thats where i play a strong role on. I absolutely LOVE fierce looks and edgy looks...its just sexy ;)

Shezahdi : mmk now last Question..
Shezahdi : Do you have any fvorite devs right now?If so..give me a few names...

CityFamous: My Favorite Dev is Definately Ravenistica | LuvableMeme | PrettiKitti | iish | CarlySharp...and i can go one forever...but those are my main top favs. (:

Shezahdi : Thanks Doll!

Comment + Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews