Monday, November 28, 2011

"Ooo Who's That??" Of The Day... (ft.lPARiZl)





|PARiZ|
I must first start by saying this lady is not only very uniquely stylish she is a very sweet young lady. Miss Pariz approached me to give her a chic candy spot on blog last week sometime...(Even though I took forever) =.= She was kind enough to wait lol :D Ok well this Nista is kinda new on the block guys she has made fashion blogs in the past on SL (Second Life), but as far as here on Imvu she really hasn't... and let me tell you she has done a fantastic first job! Her style maybe very unique to some but to me it's art...the way she puts piece together is so unique, so versatile, so different, that it makes me in aw'! This girl can hook a blog up.. even if you don't like something on a fit there's always "SOMETHING" whether its pants..or shoes.. or accessories.. there's always something cute on her fit that you may want to jock! lol! So I stand up and say go girl!.. Pariz keep doing your thing.. never stop ... and welcome to the blogging team! :D

P.S to Contact this Fashionista hit her up at lPARiZl@IMVU or to view her fantastic Blog go to http://www.Sagaa9.wordpress.com

I Had a lovely Convo with Paris We Sat Down to Chat...




Shezahdi : First question
Shezahdi: What inspired you to start creating a Imvu fashion blog?

lPARiZl: Because I have one on sl and thought it would be nice to do one for imvu as well..and I love fashion!

Shezahdi: :D Nice answer
Shezahdi: Next Question what do you think you bring to the table that makes you different from other fellow imvu blogger's?

lPARiZl: well most blogs I see have the same creators on there...I try to go with creators that's not so know but make great thing
lPARiZl: plus I have a very weird fashion..

Shezahdi: lol Yes I agree its best to be more unique and fashionable rather than up to date and modern on the imvu world
lPARiZl: yes...so agree

Shezahdi: Ok Nexxt question... So what style would say is you most favorite that you rock on imvu?
Shezahdi: Mk is there particular style?

lPARiZl: I kind of switch up mi style alot one day I might be punk out then next day hippy or prep
lPARiZl: so i can like to play with looks

Shezahdi: lol very nice
lPARiZl: hehe

Shezahdi: ok last question.. If you have any favorite dev's on imvu right now.. non-known right now..or just starting or upcoming who would they be?

lPARiZl: I wouldn't say I have none thats new or just starting... but I do love diva.. unified (love her shoes)...but as far as new
lPARiZl: no

Shezahdi: kk lovee
Shezahdi: :D
Shezahdi: It was great meeting you and having this lovely interview with you.. and I wish you much success on your blog!!

lPARiZl: thanks for the interview!
lPARiZl: and your blog is super as well...same to you

Comment + Subscribe

1 comment:

Total Pageviews