Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Project Vintaqe Week x2









"Neck& Scarf" provided by Vinnie, "Nicki Minaj Leggings" & "Wedges" by Tisa, "Tribal Plugs" found in P0iS0nedViPer Make up "Clarie(Lashes" from thegangstamuffin
So as you can tell I haven't gone to extreme with my vintage quite yet, playing my colors and my vintage looks safe...But trust me before this week ends I will definitely spice things up. I thought this was a cozy vintage look by Vinnie & Tisa...Something to be warm with during these cold changing temperatures...
Subscribe + Comment 
P.S I will be having some friends of mine model this week for my "Project Vintaqe Week 5x5" If you would like to be apart...and want your own face on my blog Go ahead and contact me at Shezahdi@IMVU or email me at Blushinglychic@yahoo.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews