Friday, November 4, 2011

Classic Fall Browns







Brown scarf..and Leafy dress made by Pravaana, Hot Brown toned shoesIICourvoisier ,"Gropher Earrings" ExoticMuch,  and Fierce " Popular Makeup" from Barbee.
Every year Fall continues to fashionably contributes us to our dark blues..blacks..deep reds..dark greens..off whites... and my favorite, brown. I lovee Pravaana, I do model for her and I truly must say Out of all the Dev's on Imvu, anyone can agree that She has the most unique fashion sense that Imvu Dev's have to offer. Her collections are steadfast phenomenal. The earrings? Fierce Go Exotic! I played with my look by adding Vaana's scarf with the dress, the concept was basically to keep it Hot & Fall but yet Fashionable. 

Oh! And I still will be posting new stuff  next week so stay tuned my dears...

Subscribe + Comment 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews