Wednesday, November 23, 2011

**Exclusiive** "Ooo Who's that??" Of The Day...ft. The ONE & ONLY Diiva!!






|Diiva|
So I sat down today with guess who ladies n gents??(smh.. like you don't know already =.=)...Oh yes! Miss Fierce Diiva herself! This lovely Talented & Very stylish Diiva is soo inspiring you all don't even know... Not only is Diiva's products out of this effin' imvu world!!..Personality wise, Diiva is not what you would expect a diva to be... she's so fierce but in a positive ..but uplifting motivate way. Diiva's style?? AMAZING!! As you can see :) In this time I spent with Diiva I tell you I learned some interesting things like for instance...FACT: Did you know that Diiva also owns Barbee??? Yea i was shocked too.. We'll I was very excited that Diiva wanted to shine herself on my blog. And I want to give a shootout to her and just say Ty zoo very much Hun! 


P.S. To Contact Diiva hit her up at Diiva@IMVU or to look at her fabulous shop click here > Diiva.





So I sat Down to talk with this IMVU Legend named Diiva...

Shezahdi : First Ques..
Shezahdi: So how long have you been dev'ing on Imvu?

Diiva: around 4 yrs almost

Shezahdi: Mk next ques
Shezahdi: What's the best thing about developing for imvu and why?

Diiva: The best thing for me about developing for imvu is you work with your creativity and your imagination, like you can use IMVU as a drawing board...to a bigger picture...for me i would love to design for a major fashion label one day...or even have my own.
Diiva: and also the money lol :)

Shezahdi: lol great answer... kk next..
Shezahdi: Soo.. What kind of styles do you say that you rock the most?

Diiva: I like...High fashion mixed with urban fashion...meaning i can have on something like VERY expensive for example...a pair of Red bottoms...and then wear something simple like a basic tank top and some leggings.
Diiva: I love to mix and match high fashion with reasonable pricing stuff.
Shezahdi: oo great me too :D
Diiva: =]

Shezahdi: So your new products..what kinds of styles were you inspired by to creating them?

Diiva: for my new collection...i basically took a short break from developing...and i ventured out and looked at all kinds of fashion...from the urban rocker...to the fashion sense they have on the west coast...i went to different fashion blogs...viewed celebrity stylist styles.
Diiva: and added my own spin on everything
Diiva: and waa laa! :P

Shezahdi: very hot!
Shezahdi: ii
Shezahdi: ok 2 more questions

Shezahdi: What motivates you to continue to develop after all these new dev changing problems devs are going through?

Diiva: well....when i look into my paypal account every month and see that extra 600 dollars from developing..lmao that's HUGE motivation lmao. but also..my fans and supporters like i have ppl coming to me DAILY saying i inspire them and keep creating..and all this stuff..i don't want to let people down..so their also the reason why i keep going :)

Shezahdi: aww that's great :) lolz...mkk last question
Shezahdi: So even though you develop is here any other developers that you love to rock on imvu?...If so name a few..

Diiva: Yes! of course. first and For most Baraq...shes like AMAZING!..i don't think no other developer is doing what shes doing right now lol. well besides myself <3 Missc love her. Prettikitti love Herr she's really unique with her pieces. Dashing...Lollirot, Muneca,Frenchie91, allot of new upcoming developers i like too Tiqhts,Bel, the list goes on. most likely if you see me rocking something i support the creator to the fullest

Shezahdi: Yess! lol i lovee them all too foreeal!..i think we  all do
Shezahdi: Well i want to thank you soo very mucch for meeting with me..and ft. yourself on my blog
Shezahdi: i really support your work
Diiva: thanks!
Diiva: i see u like my barbee skins <<=== YES LADiES N GENTS SHE IS ALSO BARBEE*** :O I WAS SHOCKED TOO!
Diiva: so Ty for that as well <3
Shezahdi: Your doing an amazing job.. and no matter what anyone says...you shouldn't stop..keep up the great work Hun


Subscribe + Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews