Wednesday, November 9, 2011

|Pink Rose| So Snug








Peng 's "Rose Cardigan", 'Basic Denim" Dark Blue from Low, The beige "Fall Wedges" are provided by xSheylaa, And the warm skin tone "Malibu Barbie" by  Barbee.

I wanted a comfy look today..This Snug Rose Cardigan by Peng was the way to go.. This Is must have look is something I would definitely wear in real life as well... (I can't wait to buy once I get the creds lol). Peng Did a Great job with Detail. My beige wedges keeps the fit comfortable and fashionable. And the Dark jeans By Low are perfect with the Cardi, Its High waist fluctuates the curvy feel + look to the assemble.This is definitely the time for the Knits and furs, just in time for the fall transgression to winter.

Comment + Subcribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews