Friday, October 7, 2011

Bright At Night







Bright & Retro Top Karli, Parred With Sexy Hot Under Top iEcstasyC, Hot Vintage Boots Unifi3d, Sassy Orange,  Purple & Red Combo Makeup Provided By Nessa, Small Detailed Tribal earrings made by Twinky, and the Bold Black & Gold Watch is also from Karli.
I thought I'd Give a simple Night Out Look Before I Call It quits On this thing. So the Title Basically Speaks for Itself. Its a Bright Look at Night. I was Inspired By The Graffiti style of Fresh Prince Old School! lol -Sings tune- "Inn west Philadelphia born and Raise..." Ok I'm a Lil random, so what ha ha. Anyways If you can tell I did coordinate my Vintage Flavor with the boots, and choice of Hairstyling. Trendy But yet Tastefully Fashionable... I  love to play with colors They Keep Outfits Interesting. Well...Today I think was My simple Day. I might Spice things Up tomorrow!

P.S. To all you BlushChic Followers Make Sure you Get Involed Tell Me what You think I should Add or your Opinion to Make It More Intersting! Please write me on Shezahdi@IMVU or e-mail me at BlushinglyChic@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews