Thursday, October 27, 2011

Oooo ooo Halloween! -Plus Twilight Movie!










Hey Dolls and Kens....Noo I'm not dead. lol I've just been taking a break from IMVU for a while. But I am still thinking about you all. Ok, well the reason why I am making this post is simply to give you all a quick glimps idea of some fits I may be wearing the rest of this week until ... "OOOOooo Spooky Halloween" haha sorry I know (-mumbles- "I'mma dorrk") But I had to get that out of my system Its been building up all month. Back to the Fashion, so basically you'll be seeing Skulls..Black...Goblins..Witch..Fierce..Halloween Fashion. I made Up the Name Halloween-nista, lol I thought It would go with what I am trying to do. But I'd Love For you all to Join Me...so I will be Posting all around IMVU! ... On pulse If you are my friends on IMVU@Shezahdi, and also you can even post here on Blush Chic... just give me a (*Hiresnobg picture only) of your best fashion trended Halloween-nista or nisto (If you are a male) look for the ending Month Of October.... wether If its a Batman suit..Catwoman fit... to Scissor hands..Goth.. a fierce Witch costume..or maybe just a simple tee Like My "Pumpkin" post I want it! Lets see it...and I will Post your look here for my very first post of Blush Chic Month Of October Wall Of Fame. Can't wait to see you looks, give me your best. :)

Comment + Subscribe
P.S...If you are signing up for Halloween-nista -nisto... you must send in before the ending date which will be at the end of October, soo "Make It Work!"- Lol get it? ...you know from style network?? Fashion Runway :D ? Aww forget it. =.o


******
P.P.S TWILIGHT FANS!! Here's your chance to shine! Besides this Awesomely chance to give your best Halloween look. I am also adding In a chance for your to show you best Twilight Look In tribute of their New movie "Breaking Dawn" COMING NOVEMBER 18TH!! But I will start posting these twilight sign ups next month.. so stay tuned...Also Here's a Clip Of what the movie will be like Breaking Dawn Trailor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews