Friday, October 14, 2011

"Ooo Who's That??" Of the Day...Naturelle Bella (Auliet)

"Oh Yea I took this pic Btw, I just used her sign to represent her blog cause I thought it was cute ^.^"
If you are an Imvu Fashion no it all networker...Then most of you may know this lovely lady named Leeyah aka Aluliet behind the screen on Imvu. She's a very talented woman; Photographer, Developer, Blogger, Model, Promoter...etc etc. This woman does it all! And did I mention that she's a blogger?? Yes ladies & gents we Imvu fashion bloggers must stick together! So check out her blog at http://naturellephotography.wordpress.com/ GO NOW :) haha!!!
**********
Shoutouts to Liet for taking the time out of her busy schedule to take this picture with me. Dolls + Kens Lets Get to Following... Support Us! Comment + Subscribe. Thats all we ask... hear our words read read read! (Smh at no comments on my page yet lol..thats ok I know you will eventually...) Contact Miss Liet at Auliet@IMVU and me at Shezahdi@IMVU or email me at Blushinglychic@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews