Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Poncho Fab







JaeLova Blue Pumps, "Wild Cherry" Dress Karli, "Smokey" make-up BAMDAB3AST606,  Bronze Clip-ons ExoticMuch, Black Poncho Wiiing, and Black Bow Purse by Pharmacist .
******
Hot! Sexy & Bold Fall Look! Let's Start From the Top. The Make-up from Bam Is Very Bold. The details definitely makes the look pop! (Shoutouts to BAM!) I loove the Highlighted details around the eyes. It gives the eyes attention to the face. The Dress? Karli Did It again! Lol She Is a very very Hot Designer/ Dev whatever lol! Check Her Out!!! The dress's Colors Beige & Dark Blue Not Only Compliment each they make a Fierce Combo! Very 2011 Hot Fashionistetic Look, If that's a word? (If not..I Made a New word) lol! The Poncho... really adds to the fun. It Makes this Fit even More Fierce along with the Accessories..and Shoes. I Love It all..Definetly will wear this look again and again! Fierce!
******
P.S. Please Subscribe + Comment. Its not hard! All you have to do is Read My Blog... Find the Look that you "Like...Love..Dislike"..Click the Comments Located under every Post and press subscribe to: post comments at the end Of the comment Box (Should say 0 Comments...or how every many Comments I have). Then Just Comment away! This way I know you all are Interested...and not Just Being Nosey and watching and jockin lol. If your still Confused on how to do this...Contact me at Shezahdi@IMVU or email me at Blushinglychic@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews