Saturday, October 15, 2011

STOP! IMPORTANT READ ALL! ( :- | Yess ALL!



Ok you all have to admit this is hot! lol..(If I were a single guy or wasn't straight I'd hit that..haha) Ok Ok jussst kidding. But anyways Back to the stop sign. I put this Up because Many Of you Have hit me Up "writing me" telling me how great My Blog is... And I would Like to say From the Bottom Of my Heart... THANK YOU! That Means So much...I know this thing isn't real (Imvu)..many of you have your own little lives  (...just like me I'm a full time student "love my ejumacation" lol) But then there are some, just like me and my viewers, who still have love for fashion period...and when It comes to Imvu we love that too "Don't play like you don't get on Imvu at least once a week" 0.o Mmhm "-Mubbles- Some of y'all too much, cough like me". ha ha So why Not Combine the two? Fashion & Imvu I mean...we love them both!
Back to my point about you viewers...There are A lot of you fashionista's or Fashionisto's who dress the Part In real life but just don't know how to on Imvu (cough cough noobs...no offense) ...thus saying I do this not only because I love the two duos I do this Because I'd like to help you all as well. (Hmm maybe I could even start doing real life fashion posts..idk you guys have to tell me) Ugh But that's not the point either! lol My point is I know I haven't been doing this Blog for a long time yet... But Until I continue... I really really need to know what you guys are thinking...am  I good...Is this ugly... Is that too much... Maybe even Hell na girl what where you thinking... I NEED TO KNOW. So from this Day forward I'm asking EVERYONE.. If you are reading my Blog STOP! Yess STOP ...Don't read any further this is from the bottom of my heart, If you will not COMMENT + SUBSCRIBE OR EVEN WRITE
 I care about your opinions on this blogg so much I'm willing to stop everything to tell you guys this So please don't take this for granted. Don't be shy...Don't be Lazy.. Don't be nosey (lol mhmm nosey's) ...If you don't tell me your Opinions at this point seriously I'm just talking to the clouds. So I must  reason to you all on how Important this is to me...and that some of you really do love me and I love you too DOLLS + KENS ...I got your messages. But Unfortunately that's not enough ...There are some.. Who Don't tell me and just view this everyday. I need to know your opinions or else I won't know what you guys think. So I hope you all are taking this Post Seriously after reading, ( I hope you guys still love me after this because its truly out of love and I do appreciate my viewers) and I just hope you all began to make an easy little gmail or email and subscribed by now.. and Now are starting to comment. Or unfortunately I won't post anymore..=/ So lets go people! :D

COMMENT+SUBSCRIBE If you have questions or concerns..Contact me at Shezahdi@IMVU or email me at Blushinglychic@yahoo.com. Love youuu!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fashion is fashion and anyone who KNOWS fashion would know that. It can be found anywhere, on anyone. Virtual fashion is no different and I think the huge community of virtual fashion bloggers and their followers have proved that. If anything this blog proves that you are able to find style and beauty in something that a lot of people can't. That's a GOOD thing and if I were you I would take advantage of the chance to become one of the first and best IMVU fashion bloggers.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews