Friday, October 7, 2011

Knitted Roses



Red Knitted Top & Brown Suede Boots From Karli, All Accessories & Pant provided by Unifi3d, And Light Tented, Pink Lip Makeup "Mirai" Scarling.
This Was A random Look For Me I love Everything From Head to toe. I've Mentioned I'm In Love With Vintage & Colors. They Definitely Played A part. Unifi3d Did great work Detailing the Pants That I'm wearing.. They really Fit Like a Sexy Glove lol. The Details Make the shirt Pop, and same toward the Shirt From Carli. They really Do Compliment each other. When Its cold In the Fall I Like to still Look Sexy and Beautiful And Not crowded With Layers Like an Eskimo... Ha ha Definitely a Hot Fall Fit.
********
The Best Part About Making Fits For you Guys is that its Really Fun Lol. If You have any Ideas Of what I could do Next Just Hit Me Up. Or If You'd Like a Spotlight or Would Like to Team Up with me If you Have your Own Blog. Contact Me at IMVU@Shezahdi or email me at BlushinglyChic@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews