Friday, October 21, 2011

Pantone + Candy Tones






"Ginau Bracelets" Uppish, "Tri-Diamond Earrings", "Layered Fur Vest", and Pattern "Leggingz" Unifi3d, "Exalt-Nude" Pumps IICourvoisier, Sexy "Black Bra" iEcstasyC and sexy "Candy Coated Brown" Make-up by iDeviousFreshi.
Can you say FAB? Really ladies Unifi3d Is hot all over again...I mean she always has been hott..and I know it gets annoying when all you see Is females wear products from Unifi3d and ExoticMuch, but you have to admit... they are hot! The candy tones in these leggings are perfect! The fur vest once again I brought them back with a new look, and rockin it. Oh and can't forget about the accessories they really bring the fit to life. I'm inspired everyday In shop, or looking at fashion websites. But I must tell you this is definitely a must have look. So what are you waiting for ladies, go after it!
Comment + Subscribe. DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE CONTEST 5K!!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews