Monday, October 10, 2011

Teenage Witch






Blue& Pink "Fall Cardi" HauteFashion, White Pant with Belt Schuyler, Maroon Fur boots Dashing, Pearl earrings from Unifi3d, With a Natural Toned Makeup "Fleur" provided By Nessa.
I Just Wanted to do Another Holloween Themed Shoot (I probably will throughout the Entire Month) :). I didnt try very hard to make this Fit so excuse the lack Of Effort( I was Really Tierd today). Hope you all enjoy anyways :D

P.S. If you have been reading My posts And Have Not subscribed Yet. PLEASE DO! Or else I'll Just think I'm talking to air =/ lol. Also Sign Ups For this Weeks Conest Has Been Closed. No one subscribed So no one entered. I'll probably Get Someone I know to Give you an example Of what the winner will Look Like When I post. So SIGN UP & SUBSCRIBE! Please..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews