Saturday, October 8, 2011

Falling Bliss




TheoPhilusLondon's Look + Glasses& Dark Blue Jeans Themetro, with Dark Brown Vintage Moccasins Provided By Ehliens & Green Cardi from Flyer. My Look + "LeoCrepeCardi" Ravenistica, Pant ExoticMuch, Light Toned Makeup "PinkKiller" Provied by Barbee, sexy Fuscia Shoes Provided By JaeLova.
*****
I First Would Like To thank My babe IMVU@TheophilusLondon For Being In this Shot :) Tee Hee. Even though, he Was chat cheating through the Whole thing the shots still Came Out Pretty good.
No I did not dress Him... Luckily My Babe Does Know how to Dress Very Well On His own. So Back To the Clothes, From the Cami to the Moccasins Theo Really Has His style In packed. The Green Cami Works well In the Fall and also the Dark Blue Jeans Make the color of the Cami look very stylish, Vintage or retro In this Case. The Shades?? Swaagg lol. Nothing further to say. 
*******
My Look Is simple But Chic. I popped in some color coordination with my fuscia Heels They are very  Hot with the Brown tones, It makes a complete new style to the assemble. The Up do Hair Is also what sets it off the most..I wear that hair a lot..lol Because It does that to most of my fits. No Accessories In this Fit... It pretty Much Modified Itself already. More Great Looks Coming Up!
*******
(P.S. Don't You Just Love the First Pic.. It Looks Like Theo's Saying "Tisss Please Chic..." Lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews