Thursday, October 20, 2011

Vintage Pink







Stylish Lime Wayfer shades, Leaf Silver Earrings + "Lace bracelet" all provided by Ellen, "Rosie Posey" Pink Pants, "Laise Dress" + "Zebra" Shoes are made by Scarlett, and Light green and pink toned make-up "Prissy" provided by  Nessa.

Hott Very Chic Vintage look I came up with by looking at a few inspiring models from Elle's Website. Let me tell you I Love vintage and playing with colors and I think I did a great collab with this fit. From the Shades down to the green zebra shoes, very celeb chic. The dress is very glam just alone...But with the pink pants it really turned the dress to a whole new look. You can definitely play around with the looks with this dress (Scarlett did well :). I mean If you want a winter look you could add some whool leggings maybe a scarf, or dark accessories, This is a definitely an all purpose fall/ winter dress. Chic chic chic!
******
Subscribe + Comment

1 comment:

Total Pageviews